2011年6月19日星期日

Kristin Chenoweth shops at Gap Kids; 4'11, 88 pound actress: 'I have curves'

Kristin Chenoweth is so small, she can buy clothes in GapKids.

The petite Broadway and television star said her 4’11,Christian Louboutin Platforms 88 pound frame can fit into apparel meant for tweens.

"I can wear a size 12/14," the 42 year-old actress told People. "It's kind of fun." 
Kristin Chenoweth on kids' clothing: 'I can wear a size 12/14.'

Still,Chenoweth said she isn't skin and bones, despite the fact that her BMI classifies her as underweight.

She even says she can relate to the women to struggle to find bathing suits that fit.

"Shopping for a bikini for me is like it would be for a lot of women in America: hell on Earth," said Chenoweth. "I'm a 32C on top. I have curves! I'm not a stick, so the wrong suit can make me look squatty. Christian Louboutin Wedges I have to watch that."
Kid-sized or not, the actress was featured in People magazine's Most Amazing Bikini Bodies issue.
She said that she fights her dimunitive height with high-octane footwear.
Another favorite activity? Wearing high heels in a bikini.
"Being petite, a little goes a long way," she says. "I came out of the womb with heels. I will die with them on. "

没有评论:

发表评论