2011年6月29日星期三

War of the WAGs

Body secrets: A notorious gymphobe, Posh once put her slender frame down to ruthlessly careful eating - steamed fish and edamame beans, anyone? - but that all changed when she and David moved to La-la Land.
Suddenly, Mrs B became a treadmill addict.
She said in 2007: "I now run four miles,Christian Louboutin Evening seven days a week. I feel energised and healthy. Yes, I am eating more. I think you do eat more when you're working out. And you want to eat healthily, so it's good all round."
She apparently ditched her low-fat, no-carb diet to help conceive last year and since becoming pregnant with her fourth child, rumour has it the star has turned to celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe for tips on keeping her slim frame.
Style verdict: 9/10.


Alex Gerrard

Red carpet babe ... Alex flaunts her roar sex appeal in leopard print at the 2010 Mobo Awards <br/>and sizzles in pink at the Sex And The City premiere in 2008
Red carpet babe ... Alex flaunts her roar sex appeal in leopard print at the 2010 Mobo Awards
and sizzles in pink at the Sex And The City premiere in 2008
BIGPICTURESPHOTO.COM
WAG of: Steven Gerrard,Christian Louboutin Platforms England and Liverpool
Signature style: While Alex loves her designer labels - note the YSL Tribute heels, above right - she also happily admits to shopping in Topshop and River Island.
The blonde beauty is most often seen in the yummy mummy uniform of skinny jeans, boots or heels and a blazer.
But fashion fans have been treated to her very own take on formal wear with a range of black and white dresses designed for Forever Unique recently.
Getting it wrong ... Alex loses her hands in a daft ruffled playsuit at Aintree Racecourse in 2007 <br/>and shops in a blinding Juicy Couture trackie in 2005
Getting it wrong ... Alex loses her hands in a daft ruffled playsuit at Aintree Racecourse in 2007
and shops in a blinding Juicy Couture trackie in 2005
BIGPICTURESPHOTO.COM
Style must-have: A Cricket shopping bag.
Christian Louboutin Wedges The snoot Liverpool clothing boutique would surely close if Alex ever moved - she is often pictured with their distinctive zebra-print bags.
Achilles heel: Too much slap. For a naturally pretty girl, Alex is sadly rarely seen without a face full of make-up - which adds years to the 28-year-old's pretty look.
Beach sizzler ... Mrs G relaxes in the surf on honeymoon in the Caribbean in June 2007
Beach sizzler ... Mrs G relaxes in the surf on honeymoon in the Caribbean in June 2007
BIGPICTURESPHOTO.COM
Body secrets: Once a guzzler of bacon butties and takeaways, Alex got in shape with the help of personal trainer Dina Mogan after seeing unflattering beach snaps of herself.
She says: "I train three times a week. We do a mixture of stuff; cardio, resistance work and light weights. If I can get a spare half an hour during the week, I might also go for a run.
"But if I'm really short of time, or I've missed a session, I use my Thigh Glider which is great for a quick 10 minutes in front of the telly! It works your bum and your legs."
Style verdict: 6.5/10


Coleen Rooney

Animal magic ... Coleen sports fab animal print accessories at Pride of Britain awards last November and at Kylie gig in April
Animal magic ... Coleen sports fab animal print accessories at Pride of Britain awards last November and at Kylie gig in April
BIGPICTURESPHOTO.COM / REX
WAG of: Wayne Rooney, England and Manchester United
Signature style: Coleen is one of the best shoppers in the business - cleverly picking the designer styles that suit her shape and making the most of the high street too.
She says: "I wear things to try and make myself look taller. I like finding the right cut jeans, so I constantly live in my J Brands because they're slim and kick out at the bottom. I wear things that gather at the waist as that's my smaller part, so I try to accentuate that.
"If I see something I like it doesn't matter what label it is or whether it's high-street or designer. I love Zara, Topshop and River Island.
"I always say, never just go with the trend. You've gotta know whether it suits you but never stop experimenting, you've got to try things."
Having a mare ... Coleen sports dodgy maxi dresses at the races in 2007 and 2009
Having a mare ... Coleen sports dodgy maxi dresses at the races in 2007 and 2009
REX
Style must-have: A Vix bikini. Make that lots of them. Coleen is addicted to the flattering £165 bikinis and bought several in advance of her Dubai hols last October. Throw in two Missoni styles at £280 each and Mrs R ended up splurging over £1,000 just on her swimwear. Tsk.
Achilles heel: Aintree Racecourse. Our Col knows just what suits her - yet fashion nous deserts her come Ladies Day at the Liverpool races. Cue the monstrous multicoloured maxi and bleurgh brown number above.
Life's a beach ... Coleen soaks up the sun in the Caribbean, left, and the USA, right, during July 2010
Life's a beach ... Coleen soaks up the sun in the Caribbean, left, and the USA, right, during July 2010
BIGPICTURESPHOTO.COM
Body secrets: Coleen lost the extra pounds she gained while carrying baby son, Kai, thanks to personal trainer Elise Lindsay.
She said: "I love boxing in the gym - once you've done that you feel like you've had a really good workout. It tones your arms and it's good for your stomach muscles too.
Coleen also eats healthily: "I tend to have boiled or poached eggs for breakfast, or porridge or cereal.
"I usually have soup for lunch, otherwise I might have a ham salad or pasta. In the evening I have a proper meal - fish or meat with vegetables and potatoes."
Style verdict: 7.5/10


Christine Bleakley

Block party ... Christine goes glam in block colours at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards in 2009 and takes a style note from the Duchess of Cambridge at the National Movie Awards in May
Block party ... Christine goes glam in block colours at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards in 2009 and takes a style note from the Duchess of Cambridge at the National Movie Awards in May
BIGPICTURESPHOTO.COM
WAG of: Frank Lampard, England and Chelsea
Signature style: Christine wears colourful skirts and dresses on Daybreak but is a jeans girl at heart.
She says: "I've got a relaxed style, and would wear my jeans every day if I could! I wear heels if I want to make an effort, even though, at almost 5ft 9in, I'm conscious of feeling tall.
"I wear thick black tights with dresses before I'll get my legs out. I'd never strut my stuff in hotpants. I would rather make a statement with colour than the length of the dress."
Hat's no way to dress ... Christine shows how not to get ahead in the style stakes
Hat's no way to dress ... Christine shows how not to get ahead in the style stakes
BIGPICTURESPHOTO.COM
Style must-have: A Chanel quilted handbag - the telly star has several.
Christine says: "If I'm going designer, bags are my weak point. I have a beautiful Prada tote bag that I got for Christmas.
"Nor can you go wrong with a quilted Chanel bag - they're a great investment." At £1,200 a time they'd need to be!
Achilles heel: Hats. Christine has an eclectic sense of style and can carry off most looks but put her in a hat and she falls to pieces - note the odd riding hat style, above right, and the gopping tea cosy paired with a sheepskin coat, above left.
Star in stripes ... Christine enjoys the sun in Sardinia in July 2010
Star in stripes ... Christine enjoys the sun in Sardinia in July 2010
REX
Body secrets: Christine bulked up and developed 'Madonna arms' during training for her Sport Relief challenge of water-skiiing across the Channel.
Since then, she has keep up the regular workouts but now sticks to running instead.
Asked about her regime she says: "I believe in eating regular healthy meals while leading an active lifestyle."
Style verdict: 8/10
OVERALL WINNER: Victoria Beckham. Designers fight to be worn by her and stars fight to wear her designs - Mrs B is still the undisputed queen of WAG style cool.

没有评论:

发表评论